Monday, October 27, 2008

Libby's Birthday





Saturday, we celebrated Libby's 23rd birthday. Wait a minute, that must be my dislexia kicking in because I am being told that that age is not correct. (Now if I have dislexia I think that I am supposed to take the things I read times 2. Ok, let me try this again.) On Saturday, we celebrated Libby's 46th birthday. (Man, does she look good for 46!) Wait a minute, I am getting even more disgruntled looks after that estimate. (thinking............................) Ah yes, I remember, we were celebrating her 32nd birthday on Saturday. The numbers on the cake should have given it away. (Man, does she look 32!) (Oops, sorry, a little typo, I wanted to put "amazing for" in front of 32). Libby wanted to go to Huntington Beach for her birthday and ride bikes along the beach. She had only one problem, no bicycle. So for her birthday she got a pink beach cruiser. We had a lot of fun riding along the beach and playing in the sand. I think Libby and I had fun riding bikes and the boys had fun playing in the sand. Rayph had so much fun he lost his pants. (Isn't that what happens when your having fun, you misplace your pants.) (I believe in one of the pictures we captured this all to familiar feeling as Rayph looks into the distance wondering if he will ever cross paths with his pants again.)

1 comment:

Tori said...

That was great! Libby I think you had a wonderful idea of a good time for your 32 birthday. I only wish I could have joined you and your family.